Criminal Defense Attorneys Serving Tampa
Every criminal charge is serious and can harm your reputation, cost you financially, limit your future opportunities and, worst of all, take away your freedom. At Escobar, Michaels & Associates, we take every case seriously and so do our clients. If you have been arrested in the Tampa area, talk to our criminal defense attorneys.
Free Initial Consultation ∙ Evening And Weekend Appointments ∙ Payment Plans Available ∙ Ofrecemos Consultas Gratis! · Se Habla Español
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges, the time to call a criminal defense attorney is now. As soon as you retain our services, we will bring together a team of lawyers, investigators and any other necessary experts. Our investigation will begin immediately. We help with:
- Drug cases: While some states take a more humane approach to drug sentencing, the war against drugs rages on in Florida.
- DUI defense: In an overzealous effort to protect the public, some police and highway patrol officers become overly aggressive in traffic stops, leading to violations of constitutional rights.
- Domestic violence assault: If police are called to your home during a domestic disturbance, someone will likely be arrested — rightly or wrongly.
- White collar offenses: Our lawyers defend people accused of crimes ranging from check forgery to sophisticated financial fraud.
- Sex crimes: Being charged with or even just investigated for a sex offense can be devastating, even if a conviction does not result.
- Theft crimes: Even misdemeanor theft-related offenses are considered “crimes of dishonesty” that can affect you for the rest of your life.
- Weapons offenses: When a gun is involved in a crime, prosecutors go after the most severe charges and harshest penalties they can.
- Assault and homicide: When someone is injured or killed, it does not mean that a crime has been committed. Self-defense, mental illness or an accident may be the cause.
- Bonds: Getting you out of jail and keeping you out of jail is our first priority if you have been arrested.
- Appeals: If your first lawyer or the judge got it wrong, we can help you appeal the verdict or the sentence.
No matter what the charges are against you, our criminal defense law firm has the experience, aggressive determination and creative innovation to find a way to resolve the case that is in your best interests. That includes doing our own investigation and forensics work, challenging the evidence, exploring sentencing options, looking for mitigating circumstances, finding cause to reduce the charges, taking advantage of every weakness in our opponent’s case and telling your story to a jury. When you are serious about the legal matter you are facing and you want a team of aggressive lawyers on your side, contact Escobar, Michaels & Associates. Find out why clients have counted on our attorneys since 1986. Call 813-513-0274.