Tampa White Collar Crime Lawyer
White collar crimes are typically considered actions that involve paperwork and money, but do not cause physical harm to anyone. Victims of white collar crimes may have their financial lives devastated, but they do not suffer physical assault as part of the white collar criminal offense. White collar crimes can range from check forgery involving individual customers in particular stores to widespread, sophisticated financial crimes that can bring down corporations such as Enron and the Lehman Brothers.
Tampa-St. Petersburg Fraud Lawyers Taking On Challenging White Collar Cases
Escobar, Michaels & Associates in Florida aggressively defends people who have been charged with all types of white collar crimes, including isolated individuals as well as groups of alleged conspirators. Our law practice has handled a large number of cases involving charges of:
- Embezzlement on the job and otherwise
- Internet crimes, including identity theft
- Mortgage fraud, involving brokers and lenders
- Credit card fraud, including internet-facilitated crimes involving credit cards
- Health care fraud, targeting individual health care providers, such as doctors as well as institutions, such as hospitals
- Medicaid and Medicare fraud
- Insurance fraud, including such matters as individuals who are engaged in arson for the purpose of filing property insurance damage claims
- Securities fraud
- Tax fraud
- Workers’ compensation fraud
- Money laundering
Some of our white collar crime cases involve organized crime and racketeering. Others involve individual employees or volunteers in nonprofit organizations who are accused of abusing privileged access to organizational funds. Every client benefits from our devotion to a zealous defense of the accused.
How Does Escobar, Michaels & Associates Stand Out In White Collar Crime Defense?
Clients of our Florida white collar crime defense law firm benefit directly from our standout features, including:
- Depth of experience dating from our law firm’s founding in 1986
- A teamwork approach to criminal defense by which our attorneys collaborate and engage in “group think” for the sake of discovering the best avenues to defense in each case
- In-depth investigation
- A “no-stone-unturned” scorched-earth policy: Nothing will escape our scrutiny — No relevant detail will remain undiscovered
- Aggressive advocacy in every facet and at every stage of a criminal case
How Can We Help You?
When you are serious about the legal matter you are facing and you want a team of aggressive lawyers on your side, call the Escobar, Michaels & Associates law firm in Tampa, Florida. Find out why clients count on the distinct advocacy work of our experienced and passionate Tampa white collar crime attorneys.
Free Initial Consultation ∙ Evening And Weekend Appointments
Payment Plans Available ∙ Se Habla Español